The Da-Lee Group Website Usage Terms and Conditions Agreement
- The term ‘Da-Lee Group’ or ‘Da-Lee Dust Control’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the Da-Lee Group, whose registered office is 350 Jones Road, Stoney Creek, ON Canada L8E 5N2. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, unless otherwise noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and/or the federal laws of Canada.
© Copyright. All of the material provided in this Web site is the sole property of the Da-Lee Group, unless otherwise noted, and cannot be duplicated in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Da-Lee Group, its legal representatives, or in the case of materials noted as being owned by others, by the owners of such material, unless for individual use. Duplication in whole or in part for distribution for sale is prohibited. All rights reserved. All text, graphics, audio and video files and other content on this Web site is either owned by the Da-Lee Group, or permission to use has been obtained.