The Da-Lee Group Website Usage Terms and Conditions Agreement
- The term ‘Da-Lee Group' or ‘Da-Lee Dust Control’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to
the owner of the website, the Da-Lee Group, whose registered office is 350 Jones
Stoney Creek, ON Canada L8E 5N2. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be
bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
website you agree that all information available via cookies is considered non-
confidential and can be used by us at our sole discretion, without further
notice to you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, unless
otherwise noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not
signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and/or the federal
laws of Canada.
© Copyright. All of the material provided in this Web site is the sole
property of the Da-Lee Group, unless otherwise noted, and cannot be
duplicated in whole or in part without the express written permission of the
Da-Lee Group, its legal representatives, or in the case of materials noted
as being owned by others, by the owners of such material, unless for
individual use. Duplication in whole or in part for distribution for sale is
prohibited. All rights reserved. All text, graphics, audio and video files
and other content on this Web site is either owned by the Da-Lee Group, or
permission to use has been obtained.